Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

Why I don't post enough.....

Some people are AVID posters.  I wish I was better......my problem stems from the fact that I like to post blogs with pictures. Some people read blogs just to read, but I like the visuals too- it's helpful and I get ideas (which can be dangerous too).  I also have a tendency to get jealous then of other people's lives, such as LoveTaza, especially when she goes to amazing exotic places (Ok, Hawaii, but I've never been!).

At Christmas I received a new camera- YAY, but the pictures don't automatically load up to my computer, it requires several steps lol, ok, so it isn't thhhhat bad, but it takes a little longer than uploading from my iPhone.

This brings me to my dilemma.....I still have an iPhone 4s. It's fine and does what it needs to, except that I have NO MORE ROOM! When PC was born it was game over. The pictures and videos took over and I am scared to delete them, even after uploading to snapfish.  I even load them onto a flash drive.  I am slightly obsessed I mean they are my baby's first year- each and every "boring" moment that I captured.   I've started emailing myself videos and also loading them onto Vimeo.

So....because I refuse to delete tons of videos and A LOT of pictures I rarely have room to take pictures of the daily occurrences. I am trying to do better because she's doing a WHOLE lot more now and I just can't capture the moments :-(   I don't understand the cloud- how do I access it?


No comments:

Post a Comment