Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Baseball with my babes

Americas favorite pastime. Aka a great place to people watch. Most of the time I miss the majority of the game due to watching those around me, my daughter or simply daydreaming. Perhaps our cheap seats don't help since the players look like ants😜 I mean......it's so much easier to watch those around us, see, even PC is watching some ecstatic fans go crazy--- I mean we were there the night that Scherzer tied the record with 20 K's! Also, let it be known that last Father's Day we were there for his no hitter! WOOT!

However, despite how far we are, my husband enjoys it and I think PC does too. But maybe it is also because she eats the whole time she is there.

 **sidenote: ballpark food is expensive!! Thankfully we can bring in our own food and sealed bottled water. 

The Nats ballpark is great though. It has a children's playground and plenty of area to roam/run if need be. Once when it was particularly cold out a nice gentleman let me into one of the lounges.   See, kids do pay off, especially cute ones.

PC still isn't a fan of the big headed fellows, though she will continually ask for the presidents or the mascot, Screech.

Making Bunny dance to some pretty awesome tunes!
We got kinda close.....at least she didn't have her typically EPIC meltdown!
It also happened to be free baseball bat/ball day!  Oohhhh and because we were sitting behind the visiting teams bullpen we also got a ball.....well thanks to the nice man sitting next to me who shouted down, "Hey! Can we get a ball up here for the baby?!"  LOL I'll take it....maybe next game we can get a Nats one....maybe even signed! GASP.....

Another great thing about Sunday games is......Kids run the bases......the line was crazy long.....but, if you were like us who purchased Miss thang and MVP kids package she gets to cut the line! (We know for the future).  Needless to say, she did not run the bases....does you see all those giant headed men out there? HA she was NOT going to step food on that field.  But....I thought it was pretty cool to see the dugout up close and personal and touch the field!

Until next time Nationals! Actually, we'll be back on Monday for our bobblehead.....and this time we are going to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment