Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

It's Fall!

We had PURRRRFECT weather yesterday! I mean seriously....cool, sunny....ahhh can you smell it? Fall!
Last year lil miss PC was only about a month old when we went pumpkin picking. It also happened to be the hottest day in October. We were literally sweating through our fun. PC slept through the whole thing, didn't even make a peep. This year she was awake for the whole thing, but she still doesn't understand the concept of pumpkin and apple picking, but at least she had fun! Maybe next year she will be able to pick her own pumpkin out.  
And.... For the last three years we have gone with these wonderful friends. Hopefully sooner than later they will have a little friend for PC to hang with! ;-)  Let me just say, hoisting a pumpkin up in front of your face is no easy task....I'm still waiting for my "mommy muscles" to come in! 
I think we picked the cutest pumpkin, but maybe I'm just biased. 

And of course... Apple picking. Hoping to make apple crisp and applesauce maybe even apple butter! Too bad there were so many ground apples. But at least we found a few! 


No comments:

Post a Comment