Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

And.....she's on the move!

Well, PC officially began her four legged adventures a few weeks ago. She originally started with the army crawl, using her arms to move around and kind of dragging her legs behind her. But now! All the things on the floor have had to be picked up....I mean I'm already kind of a clean freak, so now it just requires extra tiding.

We don't really have a storage place for her toys, well I do have some places in mind, but she can't really access them yet. So....I just store all her toys under her exersaucer. I mean they are out of the way and within reach for the little Miss. Win Win right?!

Well, now that she's mobile she can just crawl right over and grab what she wants......or....you can do this.......

But, then this happened............


She can get under there no problem....but that's where the adventure stops.....do you like how my child is crying, but I have to snap a picture....don't wanna miss a sad/happy/excited/frustrated/angry moment EVER! Thank goodness for camera phones!

No comments:

Post a Comment