Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday- a day late-oops!

I know, I know, it's Thursday. Mommydom got in the way yesterday and I forgot to post. Y'all know how it goes!

SO.....yesterday's WIAW was.....

Breakfast was not so exciting.....as a working mom(even before the mom part) it's pretty much, grab and go! This is one of my new favorite greek yogurts. I love the crunch the almonds give.  Usually our grocery store has them 10 for 10$, which isn't too bad. If you can't do the math....that's $1 a yogurt.  I could probably buy a big thing of greek vanilla yogurt and chop up and toast my own almonds, but I am a working mom so I can only make so much stuff.  PC is more important that I am, so we'll stick to making homemade meals for her, as well as dinners for the hubs and I.

Well....it's not just me eating here: I've been craving penne vodka and the hubs makes a mean dish! SO, for dinner we had penne vodka with fresh grated parmesan cheese and peas(great colors!)

PC had herself a nice healthy meal too(ours wasn't so healthy): cut up strawberries, steamed zucchini and steamed broccoli. PC had her first taste of zucchini and LOVED it!

We should be going strawberry picking this weekend so she'll get her first taste of FRESH sun warmed strawberries- stay tuned for our next adventure!

What yummy things did you eat today?!

No comments:

Post a Comment