Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday

I gotta be honest.  One of the things that I am thankful for today is the fact that today is indeed Thursday. It's just that much closer to Friday. When Thursday comes around I feel like I can breath a little easier. I even go to bed a little later. I know! Quite the rebel! I'm living it up people!

 Some weeks are just a lot rougher than others. I am sure y'all can attest to that.  Don't get me wrong. I am Extremely thankful for the fact that I have a job, but this week, short week that it was, was still too long for me! Maybe it's because baby girl got yet another cold and has not been sleeping through the night. Last night she woke like every 2 hours.  That makes me sad an unpleasant zombie. Like I've said before, I need my 8 plus hours of sleep. I WISH WISH WISH that I was one of those people that could run on a few hours of sleep. My hubs can....

However, on that note, I am very thankful with how well she has slept since her birth.  She goes to bed pretty well(minus the one rough week) and doesn't usually wake up until 8. It used to be 9-9:30, but that was before she had a "set" bedtime.

I am also super thankful that I have a window in my classroom this year. First time in 7 years! Crazy right?! How could a classroom not have a window?! That's a great question and yet there are 5 classrooms that don't have them.  It makes it extremely unbearable when the heat goes crazy, stifling actually. It used to be the cause of many a headache.



What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment