Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for these guys- Puffs Plus (WITH LOTION!!) 


It's a weird thing to be thankful for, but trust me, I am thankful for these babies. I love that I can buy them in bulk at Target. I mean I could go on about why I love Target, but the fact that I can buy them in packs of 6! EPIC! 

This winter I've had some serious sniffle issues. I blame my students and their ability to share their germs so freely.  I mean I am all for sharing, just not that! My clorox wipes and lysol spray have been very active this year. Plus, I don't want to bring home any unnecessary "items" to my lil PC.

Now, I am dreading Spring. I know, I know, there are many of you that are holding your breath, waiting for that warm weather. I mean, there are definitely pros to the Spring, warmer weather, longer days. But.....with the Spring come ALLERGIES! Sniffling, sneezing, wheezing, itchy eyes= NO BUENO!  I.AM.NOT.LOOKING.FORWARD.TO.THAT! All I can think of is my poor nose.....and that, my friends is why I use the Puffs Plus with Lotion. Honestly I could probably have built a pretty significant fort if I had saved all the tissue boxes.

Cheers to the Spring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment