Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

More Snow!

Best Winter in forever! Finally! 

Soooo glad that we've finally had a good winter.  I love snow, as you already know.  Last year was  a disappointment.  They'd predict snow and then we'd get NADA! This year I get a little excited, but try not too hard so I'm not disappointed. Set I set my expectations low so that when they exceed my expectations it's AWESOME! Haha

So, Sunday-Monday we were supposed to get another storm. This time it's Storm Titan! It started with rain, which is never good in my mind, but then it did switch to freezing rain/sleet and then finally to snow. The snow stopped yesterday at about 2:00, which in my mind was not long enough, but I will take it. We ended up getting two days off, Monday and today. Of course, that also means that we will have to make it up in June, which does not make my heart happy.  

There are plenty of people at this point who are done with snow, but like I've said before. Any extra time I can spend with my lil PC and my hubs is always worth it!

Well, because we had plenty of time this morning, I made breakfast. Hash browns and vanilla/cinnamon french toast. Yummers! Someday PC will be able to enjoy snow day breakfasts with us, but for now, she will have to make do with getting it second hand. Haha!

The french toast was topped with powdered sugar, in honor of the snow.....well that and because it tastes delish!



And, yesterday, we of course had to take our "Snow Day" walk.  We had to wait until it stopped snowing, because of PC and this time I strapped her on me instead of trying to push the stroller through the snow and un-shoveled sidewalks.  Next year we are definitely going to have to invest in some adult snow pants, a sled and a good baby snowsuit, as PC will be 18 months at this time! AHHH!  I really don't wanna even think that far in advance.

As you can see, the pups love the snow too. I do wish it was a deeper because it is super funny to watch Pepe, our corgi, run through the snow. It's too cute.

I wish that there was some way that I could stay warmer, but with the moby I wear it under my coat and therefore, cannot zip my outer coat. If I wear the Ergo, it's not a problem, the problem is that PC is still a little small to straddle the Ergo and is too big to keep her legs tucked up. Then you add the fleece suit and there is no way I can get her in the Ergo.


No comments:

Post a Comment