Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Throwback Thursday

While cleaning up our basement, I stumbled across some old photos. I obviously can't post them all, so you will have to wait.

Check out these bad boys!


 Aren't I a looker? Man alive! Well, one, now you know I used to play the flute and two I also wore glasses. Thank goodness for contacts. Oh yes and three, I also had HUGE bangs!

My grandmother used to pay for me to go to music camp. Actually, guilty, I LOVED it!  I wasn't very good at the flute, but I loved playing in the band and singing in the choir. I hated music theory, but loved making new friends, being silly and flirting with boys. Yes, in case you were wondering, there were cute guys at music camp. Actually people from all over the world came to the camp and country, like the UAE and Taiwan.

Anyway the gorgeous puffed taffeta dress was lent to me by a friend. I didn't realize how dressed up people get for the concert at the end of the week.  Ain't I a looker?!



Enter college, we skipped a few years like 7 or so. As you can see I got rid of the glasses and am slowly thinning out my bangs. They are still there, but at least not so thick.  This was also my grow my hair out to cover my boobs stage.  My hair has never been that long again. I actually ended up cutting it all off and giving it to locks for love.  My roommate did the same and two of my other besties on our floor.  Long live MV3!!!

Do you like how I'm posing at my desk like I'm doing work?I'm also positioned extremely close to the door. I think it's so I could people watch?



No comments:

Post a Comment