Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

I WON!

Did I make you think I won the lottery?

 Did you think that I was one of the two people who won?!

Ha! Well I didn't win that and....even if I did, I would not be posting about that. Although, if I did I might have a higher viewership- lol.  All things in time.

I rarely win....I think most of can say that phrase, maybe even, "I NEVER WIN!"

However, over the last few weeks, I've won two prizes!(Yes, I may be bragging a little).
One was a radio call in, I had to answer 5 question and either beat the radio show host, or tie her and I'd win $100.  Guess who won?! I did!! I am still waiting for the check to show up, but I know it will come soon.....hopefully. I think I was lucky that the guy who was asking the questions was new at it and kinda helped me out a little bit more than the normal radio host.  But, that's not me complaining! I'm very excited and will be putting it towards my new camera fund, hopefully it shows up soon.

The second thing that I won was from another mommy blog, you can visit her here. I've entered my share on blogs and there are always plenty of ways to enter, but of course I never win, until this time!
This kinda sums up how I felt when I got the, "You've Won," email.

What did I win you ask? Well....I won City Grips and two City Hooks(the hooks are in one package).  Actually, the City Hooks were an added, unexpected surprise, so double win!! I was asked to choose which pattern I wanted and that was a seriously hard choice, at least for me it was.  I am a huge fan of chevron and would have loved the chevron pink for my lil PC, but I also knew that my husband probably wouldn't be such a big fan of pushing a stroller with pink handles(although he said he'd suck it up).  I also loved the black and white polka dot and the animal prints.  Ahhh choices....if you know me I tend to weigh out all the pros and cons of items. I'm sure you're like, "what?! You have to do that to decide what grips to get?" And the answer is, "yes." I wanted to make sure that the hubs wouldn't mind pushing it, that it would match our stroller and that I could use it for future babies, like if we had a boy.


Anyway I received my winnings and of course I was super excited! I ended up getting the chevron navy, which the hubs liked too. I like that these grips will lessen the wear and tear on the stroller handles. They attach with velcro and can be machine washed and dried= WIN!!! I mean our hands get germy/sweaty/sticky throughout the walk/run, but then you just remove, clean and re-attach. You can get them for single stroller bars or double bars(you know like
for umbrella strollers).

PC tapped out on our rather long walk.

I like that these products were created by a mom (kinda wish I could think of something cool that other moms would want). Who better to know what mom's want, than a fellow mom?
Chevron city grips in action 
The grips were super easy to attach and were stretchy so I could pull them tight and they had no trouble covering up my worn handle. I love that I have the ability to personalize our strollers, it gives them that little something extra!
A view of the city hooks holding groceries and my purse.
 I was a little nervous because there wasn't a weight limit on the city hooks package. It held up great for our mile long walk back from the grocery store. I think that I was more worried that my stroller handle wouldn't hold up. But both did fine. I like that the hooks are super easy to attach and can be secured really tightly with velcro and that the hooks swivel 360 degrees. I like that the hooks gave me additional storage that I needed for our trip to the grocery store. I am a big fan of convenient the hooks don't take up needed hand space and if I don't want them on there, super easy to take off and store in the stroller. Nothing fell off during the walk, despite bumps and having to tip the stroller every now and again. So for their first maiden voyage, both the grips and hooks worked well. Looking forward to many more walks!



No comments:

Post a Comment