Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Photo Shoot of Panda Cub

So, I love to take pictures of PC.  I use our nicer camera a lot, but often don't load the pictures up on the computer due to time, or forgetfulness.  So, on the last rainy day we had(and I mean it rained ALL day, and then snowed/sleeted what have you), I decided to finally load up and edit some pictures. When I say "some," I literally mean some.  Ha! Don't worry, I will work on more later. But here are just a few.

When I say Photo Shoot, there was no professional photographer, just me and my camera and my beautiful PC!

I took these window pictures during our last snow day, I think it was St. Patrick's Day. I propped PC up in the window and started snapping some shots. Thankfully you can't see the birds nest on the back of her head, it's basically dreads!
Here's her "Hey Mom, what's up?!" I'm cute face.

Here's her pensive contemplating life face.

Here are a few from my pinterest inspired Christmas photos. It looks dangerous right? The long strands of plugged in lights with our daughter gnawing on them like a little rodent.  Thankfully she didn't have any teeth at that point! The lights do make for good photos!

Here's the, "Someday I will be a dancer" pose. Look at those awesome leg warmers and her toe touch is almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment