Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thankful Thursday-Furry Edition

Today's Thankful Thursday post is dedicated to our furry babies.

I have to be honest, I'm not always thankful for them.  They shed a whole heck of a lot and my vacuum and mop get a whole lot of use. They can also be costly, vet bills, food, upkeep.  Bark unnecessarily and wake PC. This doesn't sound very thankful does it?

Ok, so here's the thankful part: They are cute! They can be cuddly. Pepe loves climbing in my lap, it's something I used to let him do a lot when he was a puppy, so now whenever I sit on the floor he wants to be in my lap. This is a little rough especially when I have a little one in my lap.

They are comforting when Gary isn't home, kind of like an extra alarm system, although in reality Belle would run away and Pepe would probably jump up and demand to be petted.

They are great to hug. I like that Belle/Pepe will lay outside the bedroom door.
I can't believe lil Pepe will be 2 years old this July.  Belle will be something like 8.  Not quite sure of her real age because we adopted her from a rescue. 
Now that PC has come along the pups don't have as many pictures taken of them.  Now it is all Miss PC, I mean who can blame me, she's quite a cutie! Pepe still loves to lay on anybody's feet. It's like his comfort and it's super sweet.



















I know, I have acknowledged our other furry friend, Sebastian, our cat. I will dedicate another post to him one of these days. That crazy cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment