Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I Will Pick You Up!

I love holding my daughter! I absolutely Love it when she falls asleep in my arms because she feels safe. I also Love being able to talk to my mom about anything, at any time.

I recently saw this commercial by P&G. It definitely brought tears to my eyes, especially as a mother. But, even if I didn't have a child, I have a mother and I know she's felt the way the mothers in the video did.  We all want our children to succeed.

PC may not be walking yet, but her pains are my pains.  The first time I nicked her thumb when I cut her nails, I cried longer than she did.  She won't remember, but that moment is ingrained in my memory. I don't want any harm to come to her let alone pain I inflicted on her!

I will always be there, God willing, to pick my daughter up when she falls, when she's hurt. I want to support her in her goals and be there for her.  I hope that in the end she too will Thank me like these children did, knowing the sacrifices their mothers(and fathers) made for them and how we, moms, are their BIGGEST FANS!


No comments:

Post a Comment