Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thankful Thursday!

Do you make New Years Resolutions?

I don't and it's because I am terrible about keeping them, as I think most people are. Is it because we are too easily distracted? Is it because we are too busy?  As I look ahead to this year I know that I have a lot to be thankful for and I want to dedicate Thursday posts to things that I am thankful for.  We live in a culture that is always looking for the newest and "next" thing.  The, "I must have it" syndrome. Don't get me wrong, I get caught up in it too- GUILTY!

But, I want to take the time to be thankful for the things that I have, both old and new. New experiences, foods, life changes.....

So for my first Thankful Thursday.......




Today I am thankful that PC is on the mend from her first cold. She's still a little congested, but she's eating better, sleeping better and happier and louder(for better or for worse.)

Apparently PC is well enough to scoot off her play mat and pretend she's a puppy, gnawing on the table!!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment