Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Welcome


The beginnings of a blogging mother:

You can say that my life has pandemonium in it. I'm still trying to figure this whole working mom thing out, while keeping the house clean, taking care of the pets and being a good wife and cook. Staying fit?! That's a great question....when I was on my maternity leave getting out for long walks and jogs was easypeasy, now, not so much.  I applaud all those mommies who have paved the way for us working moms.

Why the name, "Pandamommium?"

If you know me, you know that I love Pandas. If you have ever stepped into my classroom you will definitely see this. When my husband and I found out last year that I was pregnant we needed a nickname for our little one. We decided on Panda Cub. I am also Asian, so we found that name fitting.

More Adventures of Mommydom and life with a Panda cub to come......


No comments:

Post a Comment